Including video does not mean that shoot a video and then it will be kept here & there. Video marketing is the best source because in today’s time everyone is going online & digital. Please spend more time on social media and that is the best platform to target the people.
When we talk about social media in reference of video then no one can ignore the best video platform that is YouTube. YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine after its parent company Google.
More than 80% people watches video on YouTube. To create an engaging video on YouTube is worthy.
Running Ad campaign on social media is the best way to target the audience but when we talk about YouTube there are many YouTubers or the social influencers. They have their channels on YouTube with thousands or millions of subscribers.
The popularity of YouTubers is undeniable and as the following statistics suggest, the public has even demonstrated a preference for YouTube influencers over celebrities.
If you are good at YouTube that immediately makes you better on other platforms. Why? Because More than 500 of YouTube videos are being watched on Facebook every day and More than 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute that make the YouTube more powerful source.
• 6-in-10 subscribers report they would follow their favorite YouTuber’s advice on what to buy over their favorite TV or movie personality.
• 92% of consumers trust influencers more than ads or traditional celebrity endorsements.
• 58% of 13-24-year-old report watching influencer made content, but 58% say they’d skip pre-roll ads and 74% say they’d skip TV ads.
• 70% of teenage YouTube subscribers say they relate to YouTube creators more than traditional celebrities.
• 4-in-10 millennial subscribers feel their favorite YouTuber understands them better than their friends.
• YouTubers are 17x more engaging and 11x more extraordinary than celebrities according to a survey comparing the 10 most subscribed YouTubers and 10 most popular celebrities.
For one, these collaborations exist outside of your company’s ecosystem. Second, this is primarily a branding/top-of-funnel strategy. You’ll want to have your own video assets running to keep the customer journey moving.
But leveraging an existing audience can be an amazing way to amplify your efforts without requiring extra resources.
Collaborating with the popular YouTubers is also a new trend these days, what they do is while shooting their own video they promote your product in their video which is a good way of marketing as if a YouTuber has 1M subscribers and he get at least 600K views then your product reaches to 600K peoples without shooting your own video.